GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

What did you do with your GRiSO today?

Go down 
+85
Todd442
GreggF
motor-timothy
XU12
DeepSpace
ITSecurity
MattF
kiwi dave
theTURN
f-man
cognosticator
nwryder
EricS
nblades
stdunkel
PunkScout
wardest
Pisano
Pete Roper
Street
sidrat
Charlie J
Bill Hagan
beetle
waterbottle
Steak
PilotJet
swagzz
sideshowbob
MalG
Hacky
not-fishing
cbxtc6
fredfrenzy
Stu400
Cantaloop
Guzzi Two Shoes
Broken Spoke
Omnis
GHTE
Triman023
anguscameron1966
Lemppari
Guzzi Cat
Patrik
Mandrake
pkroupa
Conor W
Brent S
b3177h
wayne68
relayer
bioman
Clancy
paulbrice
HCSO617
guzziownr
Ad B
zebraranger
petarzil
Grisonut
MVH053
avgpetro
WAC
LBC Tenni
2highlander
NorthernProducer
nwreed
bahamazoo
dennis the menace
H-E-ROSS
MrGPz
Nobleswood
Baross
Oz1200Guzzi
BradleyM
Bulldog9
Converted Duc
wardentm
mark111
rudolf35
Papa Lazarou
Il Griso
keenerkeen07
wyno
89 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:00 pm

Bill Hagan wrote:
...Trying to be an artist like Street.  Yes, I know; FAIL.

Thanks, for the compliment, Bill, but FAIL?, I think not. Love reading about your adventures and looking at the accompanying illustrations. Keep it up!

Pete

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

“Danger + Survival = Fun.” - Neil Peart

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:44 am

Nobleswood wrote:
Took the weekend off & rode over to Marietta in SE Ohio ( where the blue dot is in the pic, bottom LH corner ).

Set off today & rode Route 26 ( sorry to get the whole image in one pic the OSMand map app is backed out to the point the road numbers aren't there ) which goes from Marietta to Woodfield. Then I kept riding down the brown roads & up the next brown road making my way East till I got to Clarington. Where I took the 7 back the 40 miles to the Airbnb.

Apart from 26 most of these roads follow on the ridges down to the Ohio River, so you have the twisties but also some stunning views either side of the road as the ground falls away.

Makes it abit butt pukering on occasion but if you ever have the chance come & ride some of these amazing roads[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Have put many miles in that area, a real motorcyclist's delight. Thanks for the memories.

Bill
Back to top Go down
Nobleswood
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Nobleswood

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:31 am

Then I'll put you down as a participant for the inaugural Northern Spine Raid then !

cheers
Back to top Go down
guzziownr
Nibbio
Nibbio
guzziownr

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:24 pm

I went to the dentist...

60 miles into downtown Manhattan!  Rush hour traffic was past its peak when I crossed the East River.  I chugged along in first and second gear and had plenty of time to observe the commuter bikes:  Ducati Monster, Honda 600 RR, Moto Guzzi GRiSO...  WHAT!  I think it was a black 2007, silver frame, grey seat, hard to be sure as it was obscured by traffic.

Dentist was fine, no cavities Ma.  I headed up the West side for lunch with some former work colleagues.  We ate here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
A French Bistro where the manager and wait staff speak French to you whether you parlez or not.
I ordered the are-you-fucking-kidding-me with a side of jesus-wept-we-get-it-FRENCH-BISTRO
The food was fine and we remained undisturbed for 90 minutes.

Took the GW bridge to the Jersey side and Rt. 4 to Guitar Ctr. for a pack of strings, Trader Joes for a pack of bagels and stopped for 4 gallons of Sunoco's best 93 octane.

In Harriman State park a quick tour through Seven Lakes Drive, left at Lake Tiorati circle for Arden Valley road and home.  A lovely day that started out cool but ended up hot.
The view from the road on Seven Lakes:
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:32 pm

Let it roll off the sidestand at Michaels place. Busted Pazzo lever, rashed up rocker cover, bent gear lever, scratched up pipe and bar end...

Arse!
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:27 am

Bugger.
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:45 pm

Aw SHIT!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:35 pm

Shit happens. It's just super annoying as it was looking pretty good with its spiffy new forks and shit and now it's all scratched up.

Turns out that one of my trade suppliers imports Pazzo stuff though so a new pair of levers is only $100 or so, I've got nice rocker covers and have a gear lever in stock. I think I may have an unblemished bar end off a wreck somewhere too so fixing it won't be too bad. I'm just dirty on myself for being a retard.

Pete
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:59 pm

guzziownr wrote:
I went to the dentist...

60 miles into downtown Manhattan!  Rush hour traffic was past its peak when I crossed the East River.  I chugged along in first and second gear and had plenty of time to observe the commuter bikes:  Ducati Monster, Honda 600 RR, Moto Guzzi GRiSO...  WHAT!  I think it was a black 2007, silver frame, grey seat, hard to be sure as it was obscured by traffic.

Dentist was fine, no cavities Ma.  I headed up the West side for lunch with some former work colleagues.  We ate here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
A French Bistro where the manager and wait staff speak French to you whether you parlez or not.
I ordered the are-you-fucking-kidding-me with a side of jesus-wept-we-get-it-FRENCH-BISTRO
The food was fine and we remained undisturbed for 90 minutes.

Took the GW bridge to the Jersey side and Rt. 4 to Guitar Ctr. for a pack of strings, Trader Joes for a pack of bagels and stopped for 4 gallons of Sunoco's best 93 octane.

In Harriman State park a quick tour through Seven Lakes Drive, left at Lake Tiorati circle for Arden Valley road and home.  A lovely day that started out cool but ended up hot.
The view from the road on Seven Lakes:

So very cool.  And lovely.

I taught law at West Point (a very long time ago) but remember with great fondness the area.

Oh, thanks for the dentist reminder. Wink

Bil
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:01 pm

Pete Roper wrote:
Shit happens. It's just super annoying as it was looking pretty good with its spiffy new forks and shit and now it's all scratched up.

Turns out that one of my trade suppliers imports Pazzo stuff though so a new pair of levers is only $100 or so, I've got nice rocker covers and have a gear lever in stock. I think I may have an unblemished bar end off a wreck somewhere too so fixing it won't be too bad. I'm just dirty on myself for being a retard.

Pete

Appropriate condolences.

Pazzo stuff is so annoyingly fine. Wink

Bill

Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:21 pm

Got a package with more geegaws for GRiSO.

Wait...where’s my GRiSO?  Shocked

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:28 pm

I'll bite.

I don't care about where your GRiSO is ... but what are those things? Very Happy

Bill

Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:16 pm

They’re shiny ornamental bling that Guzzi uses to fill in the frame holes in the Stelvio and Bellagio.

Very Happy

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:23 pm

Are stock Guzzi parts Gee Gaws now? scratch
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:27 pm

Only when they’re not a stock part for that particular Guzzi. So the fuel tank on Bella is a geegaw, too.

Thumbs Up

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:51 pm

Shit, if I put a 1200 8V in my bike does that count as only 1 geegaw or can I count ALL the parts individually. jocolor
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:56 pm

No.

Suspect

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:36 pm

Beeped my horn several times when intending to flash my blinkers. Hadn't been on the GRiSO for a while and the turn signals and horn switch are in reverse positions from the California Stone. DOH!

Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:10 pm

Did you ride the GRiSO to Guzzi Breakfast?

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Charlie J
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
Charlie J

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:24 am

Well theres nothin so lonesome morbid or drear when you wash your GRiSO for the last time you fear....
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:39 am

You sell him?

bounce

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Charlie J
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
Charlie J

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:58 am

Alas.....them....
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:58 am

Woo Hoo Charlie cheers
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:16 am

So both gone? Wow! I really couldn't see myself selling mine, ever. Obviously you're loving the Audace!

Thumbs Up

Pete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What did you do with your GRiSO today?
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next