GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

What did you do with your GRiSO today?

Go down 
+82
svru
Ranga
Guzzi Two Shoes
JohnA
racepics
2highlander
Guzzi Cat
stdunkel
Paggers
kiwi dave
tvboy
Omnis
knumbnutz
motor-timothy
Charlie J
vee2win
Richard
bioman
usedtobefast
GuzziSteve
fredfrenzy
Motoguzzimackers
YanksTT
janguzzi
jaycain
GuzziHero
Grisodude
Bulldog9
paulbrice
diedel
ratso88
tocino
MaPol
wardentm
MrBob
nwryder
Kadonnut
Broken Spoke
MrGPz
waterbottle
eeyore
Grisonut
ITSecurity
GreggF
Steak
dennis the menace
cognosticator
GuZeee
sideshowbob
Nobleswood
Diablo Loco
Stubbie
H-E-ROSS
Pisano
FrontRangeRider
Street
nblades
bahamazoo
moby
EricS
MalG
Lemppari
anguscameron1966
GHTE
Converted Duc
relayer
beetle
Kel
MattF
opc
guzziownr
sidrat
BB43215
davem
Bill Hagan
wyno
Papa Lazarou
DeepSpace
Pete Roper
Ian p
Clancy
Oz1200Guzzi
86 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
bahamazoo
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bahamazoo

What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:27 pm

Finally made it to Florida.....

along the way, in the last few days, this was weird....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

but this was weirder....

but what was even weirder, was seeing a Black Devil in Ft Lauderdale and the 'pilot' was wearing t-shirt shorts and trainers....

He obviously had stolen it.

currently sitting in Dallas Forth Worth drinking Shiner Bock...

I'll be in Sacramento later today, for a few days. Any local suggestions for good food and black beer?
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:28 pm

Pat, you crack me up!
Back to top Go down
MalG
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
MalG

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:57 pm

Pete Roper wrote:
Well Darrell picked up his bike this morning. On taking it for a test ride he returned and asked "Are you sure this is the same motorbike?" Laughing Anyway I decided to ride with him as far as Goulburn and then waved him on his way.

On the way back it was such a nice morning I decided to have a bit of fun, as such I didn't really have time to react when I spied first a loaded black 8V GRiSO and then a pack of three bikes two of which were a Cali II and a small tank Stelvio heading in the other direction. I was doing north of 140 at the time so didn't have a chance to wave or react much so if they were visitors here I apologise.

Pete

Sounds like Brett (B1) on the Stelvio & Paul (Cali) Wilson on the Cali II - on the way back from the Spag - they overnighted in Cooma, separated at Goulburn, Paul heading for Western Sydney via Oberon & the Bells, Brett heading for the inner city via the Southern Highlands.

Glad to hear that Darrell is a happy chappie - what was the problem? Or is there a list? From Darrell's description the day before he sent it down to you, it wasn't good. NEVER MIND - MUGGINS HERE found the thread.
Back to top Go down
vee2win
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
vee2win

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:23 pm

Rear fenderectomy, front extenda. Hit 600 miles today (got it the 16th). Can't wait for my noise to show up this coming Tuesday! (Mistral conical) Diggin' it.

Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:44 pm

Rode Black Betty to work - what fun I had. I made a slight adjustment to the no throttle/low throttle fuel numbers over the weekend, so is now more "docile" in traffic, and transitioning between idling to acceleration - me likey!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 28, 2018 3:06 pm

I became infected with GRiSO fever exactly 12 months ago and have managed 9,600 miles since then and now it has a bigger following than anything else on our weekly bike night. #grisoforever

Last edited by Robinson_Spike on Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:19 pm

Popped in to Peter Stevens to check on the bike's progress and they had just got the head back with the new valve guide in it. Apparently the engineer had a bitch of a time getting the old one out. It's going to be ready this week, but I can't pick it up till Saturday. $800, but I'm so looking forwards to getting back on the bike after 3 weeks .
Back to top Go down
Clancy
Nibbio
Nibbio
Clancy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 29, 2018 1:27 pm

Good to here you'll be rolling again Wyno!.

I toddled out to Wee Jasper on Sunday.
Beautiful afternoon out with the GRiSO .
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:53 pm

Great road for the GRiSO Craig. It's been 5 years since I rode the GRiSO there.
Back to top Go down
vee2win
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
vee2win

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:56 pm

Just installed the short Mistral conical. Removed dbkiller and will ride in the am. Sounds good. Will probably re-install dbkiller, just want to ride with some noise. Looks great too.
Back to top Go down
vee2win
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
vee2win

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:22 pm

After riding 85+ miles with the Mistral short conical, love the sound, a bit loud,(dbKiller out) but with all the HD's running around, I don't give a shit. Ordered the Lonelec cables and will do the re-map with Beetle's program.

Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:24 pm

A map for no dB killer? Gird your loins...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
vee2win
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
vee2win

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:16 pm

How about partial db Killer... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:41 pm

I don't have a NodBk map for the Conical.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
sideshowbob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sideshowbob

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 01, 2018 3:46 pm

Beautiful fall day here, 60F and sunny. Cut out of work early and took GRiSO for a tear around the lake. God I love that beast!
Back to top Go down
vee2win
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
vee2win

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:29 pm

beetle wrote:
I don't have a NodBk map for the Conical.

I'll order the db Killer one for sure. It IS too loud without.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
FrontRangeRider
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
FrontRangeRider

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 02, 2018 6:59 pm

We had a bunch of snow earlier in the week and falling temperatures so I prepped the GRiSO for winter storage with ethanol free gas and SeaFoam.  Then I took her for a long ride to be sure the treated fuel made its way into the injectors.  It was a beautiful fall day and the smile has still not left my face.
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:05 pm

Set of new booties for the old girl. PR5s. Look nice, yet to put them back on the frame.

One of my front disks is past its use by date, so one of them is in the offing...
Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:37 pm

My mate Peter Hughes (Huzo on the WG site) came down from Creswick this morning (130km) to take me to pick up the GRiSO from Peter Stevens. Cost me $900 but it's running sweetly and we went for a ride the back way to Meredith which for him is about half way home. I think that is the first time I've been a pillion since Pete Roper gave me a lift from Canberra to Bungendore to first pick my GRiSO over five years ago. It's so nice to actually be in control of something that has some decent acceleration after 3 weeks of being in the tin top whic wouldn't pull the skin off a rice pudding.
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:25 pm

Wavy disks "very hard to get and last one was around $650" quote from Mario. He's offered a pair of round Brembos at $700. I like the wavy disks, but not the price. Looks like I will have to conform...
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:39 pm

Oz1200Guzzi wrote:
Wavy disks "very hard to get and last one was around $650" quote from Mario. He's offered a pair of round Brembos at $700. I like the wavy disks, but not the price. Looks like I will have to conform...
Are these for the Sport Tony ?
EBC make some good Discs, I ordered mine direct from the UK. Not too expensive either Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:47 pm

Charlie had some eBay knock offs on his G11 that seemed to work fine. They were 'sort of' wavy.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 03, 2018 4:25 pm

Wavy, eh?

Hmm.

Want mine?

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 03, 2018 9:50 pm

What about the Grimeca RSV4 discs from Aprilia?
They used to be 132Euro
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:22 pm

All gone I think?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 22 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What did you do with your GRiSO today?
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next