GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

What did you do with your GRiSO today?

Go down 
+85
Todd442
GreggF
motor-timothy
XU12
DeepSpace
ITSecurity
MattF
kiwi dave
theTURN
f-man
cognosticator
nwryder
EricS
nblades
stdunkel
PunkScout
wardest
Pisano
Pete Roper
Street
sidrat
Charlie J
Bill Hagan
beetle
waterbottle
Steak
PilotJet
swagzz
sideshowbob
MalG
Hacky
not-fishing
cbxtc6
fredfrenzy
Stu400
Cantaloop
Guzzi Two Shoes
Broken Spoke
Omnis
GHTE
Triman023
anguscameron1966
Lemppari
Guzzi Cat
Patrik
Mandrake
pkroupa
Conor W
Brent S
b3177h
wayne68
relayer
bioman
Clancy
paulbrice
HCSO617
guzziownr
Ad B
zebraranger
petarzil
Grisonut
MVH053
avgpetro
WAC
LBC Tenni
2highlander
NorthernProducer
nwreed
bahamazoo
dennis the menace
H-E-ROSS
MrGPz
Nobleswood
Baross
Oz1200Guzzi
BradleyM
Bulldog9
Converted Duc
wardentm
mark111
rudolf35
Papa Lazarou
Il Griso
keenerkeen07
wyno
89 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
dennis the menace
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
dennis the menace

What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 21, 2017 11:11 pm

Papa Lazarou wrote:
The GRiSO will be ferrying around more bits and pieces for the little Morini. Which is now  refusing to start.
wind up the rubber band it'll start
Back to top Go down
Papa Lazarou
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Papa Lazarou

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:59 am

dennis the menace wrote:
Papa Lazarou wrote:
The GRiSO will be ferrying around more bits and pieces for the little Morini. Which is now  refusing to start.
wind up the rubber band it'll start

Fecking Italian rubber bands.

The Morini has had new ignition, new jets, needles, been timed, tappets set and it still won't run. It did start briefly yesterday.....
Back to top Go down
paulbrice
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
paulbrice

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:41 pm

On business in Calgary last week & next week in Phoenix (Az) and 3 days to kill rather than return to uk and back....so although not my GRiSO it is Guzzi helmet and here are some shots of last 36 hrs and 580 miles doing PHX-Strawberry- sedona-flagstaff-valle-grand canyon village overnight (20 ft from my $90 USD room to the picture!); next day Williams for breakfast-Prescot-wickenberg-Phx.  I'm riding an unfaired street bob; managed to scrape both sides & got it up to 110 mph just to see but arms up in the wind means insects up sleeves (don't ask as I took leather with shortish arms & wrong gloves) and it's more a relaxation break. Even without GRiSO motorbikes somehow get you talking with more people along the way....Dutch guy on GS we spent 2 hours from Sedona to Ganyon, Urals team in Prescott.....have limited pics to avoid boredom (my family already pissed & noticed hair style due to no helmet stages)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 22, 2017 5:56 pm

That is a beautiful area indeed.

If you have any interest in architecture, I highly recommend Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin West in Scottsdale - fantastic!

Taliesin West Linky

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

“Danger + Survival = Fun.” - Neil Peart

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:05 pm

Street wrote:
That is a beautiful area indeed.

If you have any interest in architecture, I highly recommend Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin West in Scottsdale - fantastic!

Taliesin West Linky

Back in my corporate stooge days, I spent the afternoon/evening reception at Taliesin West. It really is a very cool and beautiful place. I think that FLW also designed one of the grand old hotels in the area, the Biltmore if I remember correctly, another beautiful property.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
paulbrice
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
paulbrice

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:11 pm

Thanks for input - was planning tomorrow for old town Scotsdale & then out to Apache Trail & Tortilla flat so would be able to fit FLW on the route....cheers
Back to top Go down
dennis the menace
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
dennis the menace

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:02 pm

anzac[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:49 pm

Thanks.

I never do forget ... but never mind reminders of such sacrifices then and now.

Bill
Back to top Go down
bahamazoo
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bahamazoo

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:05 pm

Up at sparrows for the dawn service.
ANZAC
Lest We Forget.
Back to top Go down
MrGPz
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
MrGPz

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:34 pm

9AM service
Tauranga
Lest We Forget
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:52 pm

Finally did something on and for the GRiSO today.

We had a major social event at the house yesterday, so otherwise sweet Kathi has been a Stalag guard for the past two weeks in overseeing spring cleaning with a vengeance.

I was released today.   Wink

So, as I have mentioned before, I like auxiliary lights for conspicuity.

Have some Motolights — [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] — on my Norge.  Great, but near stooopid expensive.

More recently had a set of Sino knock-off LED lights from Amazon —  https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VL4H78W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 — and had Guzzi guru Wayne Orwig install them on my EV.

Liked those lots, so I bought another set and have been cowardly postponing the installation because I make Lucas look like the King of Lighting.

I ordered a wiring harness which was (theoretically, at least, as long as put in by someone who understand automotive electricity) plug-&-play.  Right.  It was also meant for a GoldWing with trailer.

Did come with a fuse, relay, and switch.

Anyway, hooked it up in a “will it work” way this afternoon.  It does.

Now I only have to find the time and work up my courage to chop the cables, solder or Posi-Lock ‘em — [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] — then shrink-wrap the ugliness.

Bill
Back to top Go down
H-E-ROSS
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
H-E-ROSS

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:06 pm

Took this shot at the Good Time Stove Co. in Goshen Mass.
It was a great day out with the GRiSO, temps were perfect, a crisp, clear spring day!
Back to top Go down
http://h-e-ross.com
dennis the menace
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
dennis the menace

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:55 am

beautiful day today went to cardwell for a run today [img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]mourilyan [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]cardwell" />
Back to top Go down
Papa Lazarou
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Papa Lazarou

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:35 pm

Took it to meet some pretty Italians.

Oh, and it visited my local garage as well. Tony has done some clever things with three W650s. The XJR hard tail was photographed yesterday for Back Street Heroes magazine. I hate it.

Back to top Go down
wyno
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wyno

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:34 pm

Today was Christmas. Pete brought my GRiSO home, put a new map in it and then let me loose on it. It's so nice to have the bike back. It runs beautifully, looks the business and handles just so well. I took it down the several of the local goat tracks and was shocked when I looked at the speedo. Going way faster than I thought. Pictures will follow.
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 29, 2017 11:47 pm

At that speed I hope the pictures are not from them blueys...
Back to top Go down
dennis the menace
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
dennis the menace

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:56 am

been out and about this weekend booze bus 10ks north of cardwell waved me through still there on the way back.went up to port douglas today cop hiding behind power pole with hair dryer 1k down the road bike cop then pursuit car,then another, then another, out in force. probably same tomorrow labour day
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 04, 2017 12:31 pm

took it in for a full service, asked them to look at the pads (its done 16,600 miles), while they had it apart noticed that one of the callipers had seized, all fixed and for the first time since i have owned the bike i now have brakes! what a revelation!!
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 04, 2017 12:54 pm

dennis the menace wrote:
been out and about this weekend booze bus 10ks north of cardwell waved me through still there on the way back.went up to port douglas today cop hiding behind power pole with hair dryer 1k down the road bike cop then pursuit car,then another, then another,  out in force. probably same tomorrow labour day

Hope they save more lives than loud pipes. Rolling Eyes

Bill
Back to top Go down
H-E-ROSS
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
H-E-ROSS

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 04, 2017 6:53 pm

Nice ride in the country today!

Back to top Go down
http://h-e-ross.com
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Thu May 04, 2017 9:09 pm

I JB Welded a filter cap wrench onto the oil filter because I couldn't get any of my three cap wrenches to break it free...

I'll spin it off tomorrow after the epoxy sets up but good.

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Fri May 05, 2017 5:03 pm

Or bring it over and I'll weld the bugger.

“Danger + Survival = Fun.” - Neil Peart

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
guzziownr
Nibbio
Nibbio
guzziownr

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sat May 06, 2017 1:32 pm

The '75 Eldo is hors de combat for maintenance so I was on the GRiSO running errands about town. At the Quick Chek for gas a neighbor saunters over for a look:

"Pretty sporty for a Guzzi!"

I informed him that the company has since come to their senses and stopped making them. Wink
Back to top Go down
HCSO617
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
HCSO617

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sat May 06, 2017 6:47 pm

Today I took the stock rear signals off and replaced them with a set of flush mount LED signals off a Honda CBR. I put the Mistral Hi-oval pipe back on, no more interference with the signal light. I received the set of cables Beetle recommends, so I'll be getting the map soon.

I forgot to get the load resisters for the LEDs so I'll fix that as soon as I get them

When out for an hour ride, nice sound with the DB killer in, no popping off the throttle. Glad I read through the ultimate exhaust thread and picked this pipe.
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1Sat May 06, 2017 7:12 pm

HCSO617 wrote:
Today I took the stock rear signals off and replaced them with a set of flush mount LED signals off a Honda CBR.

Pix?

Bill
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 10 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What did you do with your GRiSO today?
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next