GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

What did you do with your GRiSO today?

Go down 
+85
Todd442
GreggF
motor-timothy
XU12
DeepSpace
ITSecurity
MattF
kiwi dave
theTURN
f-man
cognosticator
nwryder
EricS
nblades
stdunkel
PunkScout
wardest
Pisano
Pete Roper
Street
sidrat
Charlie J
Bill Hagan
beetle
waterbottle
Steak
PilotJet
swagzz
sideshowbob
MalG
Hacky
not-fishing
cbxtc6
fredfrenzy
Stu400
Cantaloop
Guzzi Two Shoes
Broken Spoke
Omnis
GHTE
Triman023
anguscameron1966
Lemppari
Guzzi Cat
Patrik
Mandrake
pkroupa
Conor W
Brent S
b3177h
wayne68
relayer
bioman
Clancy
paulbrice
HCSO617
guzziownr
Ad B
zebraranger
petarzil
Grisonut
MVH053
avgpetro
WAC
LBC Tenni
2highlander
NorthernProducer
nwreed
bahamazoo
dennis the menace
H-E-ROSS
MrGPz
Nobleswood
Baross
Oz1200Guzzi
BradleyM
Bulldog9
Converted Duc
wardentm
mark111
rudolf35
Papa Lazarou
Il Griso
keenerkeen07
wyno
89 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Took the bike to work today, had to go and see a customer, so parked in their car park, as i was walking back i thought how clean GRiSO looked from a distance, knowing that she had only had a quick clean after yesterdays downpoor, it just need (another!) photo
Back to top Go down
NorthernProducer
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
NorthernProducer

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:09 pm

It does look nice!!!
Back to top Go down
Papa Lazarou
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Papa Lazarou

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:11 pm

Bought it a pet.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:18 pm

OOh La La!
Back to top Go down
fredfrenzy
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
fredfrenzy

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 14, 2017 1:22 pm

Papa Lazarou wrote:
Bought it a pet.

[/url]

You have very good taste - I have a pet as well Smile

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:11 pm

Is that a pet rock?
No can see a bike.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:12 pm

I did this. Cue haters.

This was a proof-of-concept test. After my last gravity assisted dismount, I had bent both the brake lever and bracket. I had this idea in the back of my mind for a while, and figured this was a good a time as any.

Everything works as it should. My foot position is equivalent to the the Knight Design 1" drop pegs, but without the off-set. This brings my feet closer in-board, thusly increasing cornering cleareance without reducing peg height. The pegs are not folding, but that will be rectified. The toe-pegs could be a bit smaller in diameter.

The rearsets are by Joker Machine. The master cylinder is a garden variety Brembo in-line unit. The brake line is a HEL jobby. Clevis and rod are from an RSV4. Brackets are by me.

Now that I've successfully tested it, I'll tidy the brackets and put lick of paint on both brackets and spacers.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:35 pm

Nice, your not just a pretty face Thumbs Up cheers
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:04 am

Only thing I'd say is that you'll be asking those two 8mm bolts to take a LOT of load especially if you're doing a lot of 'Body English' steering with your weight on the pegs. I'd suggest some form of extra bracing. Other than that it looks good!

Pete
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:23 am

Those 8mm bolts took all the load when I had the Bellagio brackets. I ain't getting any thinner. Opposite, in fact.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
bahamazoo
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bahamazoo

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:46 am

I need to find a friend with a plasma cutter, or a cnc rig..... had my pork chops off the other day, and me likey the look!
Just gotta design a tree to hang the fruit on.
Nice one Beetle! - but I'd not stand up too often Razz
Back to top Go down
sidrat
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sidrat

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:30 am

beetle wrote:
I did this. Cue haters.

i don't like it pirat
Back to top Go down
Papa Lazarou
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Papa Lazarou

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:32 am

sidrat wrote:
beetle wrote:
I did this. Cue haters.

i don't like it pirat

I do. Nice job.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:40 am

beetle wrote:
Those 8mm bolts took all the load when I had the Bellagio brackets. I ain't getting any thinner. Opposite, in fact.

OK, I still l still worry....
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:46 am

Worry not. The stretch point of an 8mm bolt is something like 1300kg. I'm a lard arse, but not that lardy. Besides, I'll probably crash again in short order.

Very Happy

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:28 am

And you wonder why Leah won't ride with you!

Get a Fat GRiSO! Wimmins loves a Fat GRiSO! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
2highlander
Biondino
Biondino
2highlander

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:37 am

Hey beetle, send me a dxf of these plates and let me see what a cnc makes with it.
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:37 am

beetle wrote:
Fixed my oil leak. Gasket was split after the last gravity assisted get-off. Hence, the pissing out of oil. Put one of my spare valve covers on so I can spiff up the black one. Of course, both my spares, left & right, are scratched. I'm not allowed to have undamaged valve covers. Thus spake the Universe.

Chicks dig scars ... tho one must be careful with standard spousal units who note same.  Wink

I get confused, tho, by your pix of your record-setting dismounts. Are your valve covers now painted?

Nice sock, btw. Like those things.

Bill
Back to top Go down
rudolf35
Carlotto
Carlotto
rudolf35

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:15 am

Took the GRiSO to work. Love breaking up the cruiser line with a dose of pasta-power. Cool
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:49 pm

Pete Roper wrote:
And you wonder why Leah won't ride with you!

Get a Fat GRiSO! Wimmins loves a Fat GRiSO! Very Happy

Leah won't ride 'cos she don't like ridin'. Won't lean in the corners. Doesn't want to go faster than 40 km/h. It's nothing to do with my crash statistics.

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:58 pm

2highlander wrote:
Hey beetle, send me a dxf of these plates and let me see what a cnc makes with it.

To generate a dxf, one must first have some sort of CAD software. This one does not. Sad

Very Happy

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:05 pm

Bill Hagan wrote:

I get confused, tho, by your pix of your record-setting dismounts.  Are your valve covers now painted?

I have two sets of covers. One set painted, one set au naturale. Both scarred. Sad

I will set upon the damaged black one with file and JB Weld. A lick of paint, and voila! Ready for the next dismount.

cheers

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:53 pm

beetle wrote:
2highlander wrote:

To generate a dxf, one must first have some sort of CAD software. This one does not. Sad

Very Happy

Ah, he says as he shakes his wooden leg. One can download DraftSight - 'tis free and 'tis AutoCAD compatible (I have found one difference, and that is in 30+ years of using AutoCAD), you can then generate said DXFs.

Assuredly this could be a way forward?

As far as driving it goes, I could give you a few pointers perhaps!
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:11 pm

Downloading now.

Thumbs Up

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:42 pm

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 6 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What did you do with your GRiSO today?
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next