GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Sport Cycle Pacific, Santa Barbara

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sport Cycle Pacific, Santa Barbara Empty
PostSubject: Sport Cycle Pacific, Santa Barbara   Sport Cycle Pacific, Santa Barbara Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:39 am

I mentioned a recent road trip from Vancouver Canada down to California in another post. I thought I should also put in a good word for Dave and Fraser, owners of Sport Cycle Pacific in Santa Barbara. To keep it short, they went far beyond typical customer service when asked to rescue my riding partner and his injured 1200 Sport. Stuck on the California coast late Saturday afternoon of the September long weekend, things were not looking good for our goal of Sunday brunch at the Rock Store.  Against all odds, they had us on the road again by 0830 Sun morning, after 5 hours of driving, a few hours sleep and a few hours wrenching. Enthusiastic, friendly and very competent folk, we owe them a big thanks. Keep them in mind for any 'Guzzi (or pretty much any make..) related service or specialty bits if you're in the area (and even if you're not!). They know their stuff and are great people.
Back to top Go down
AH Head
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
AH Head

PostSubject: Re: Sport Cycle Pacific, Santa Barbara   Sport Cycle Pacific, Santa Barbara Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:23 pm

Second that.......... I was the downed 1200 Sport guy.These folks went above and beyond the call of duty.
To top all that.........Dave and Fraser put us up for the night as there wasnt a lot of rooms available in that area at the beginning of the long weekend and all.
Thanks you guys .... for all that you did.

PS........ Dave /Fraser.... if you are ever up in the Vancouver area... get a hold of me so I can return part of the favor.....NOT just sayen that either.

Rubber down..........Cool 
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Sport Cycle Pacific, Santa Barbara   Sport Cycle Pacific, Santa Barbara Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:06 am

It's always great to hear about positive dealer experiences. Kudos to the guys at Sport Cycle Pacific. I lived in Santa Barbara from 1983-1989, but have never been to their shop. What a great area to ride around!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sport Cycle Pacific, Santa Barbara   Sport Cycle Pacific, Santa Barbara Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Sport Cycle Pacific, Santa Barbara
Page 1 of 1