GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Back in the fold-I hope

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cognosticator
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
cognosticator

Back in the fold-I hope Empty
PostSubject: Back in the fold-I hope   Back in the fold-I hope Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 24, 2024 1:22 pm

If everything goes as planned soon I will again be the owner of a 2013 GRiSO SE8V, I have hated myself for selling my 2013 in 2019 but looks like "I'll be back"  LOL

I can't wait. Since 2019 I have moved to north Georgia mountains and look forward to riding here full time. I use to come up here from Savannah GA a few times a year, now I am here for the last two years

Glad to be back

Bill Hagan and jakepeewee like this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.pbase.com/cognosticator
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Back in the fold-I hope   Back in the fold-I hope Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 24, 2024 3:46 pm

cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!

cognosticator likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
tazio
Carlotto
Carlotto
tazio

PostSubject: Re: Back in the fold-I hope   Back in the fold-I hope Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 24, 2024 6:59 pm

Rode my 2015 GRiSO up in north Georgia all day today. We'll have to meet up at T.W.O and run Blood Mountain.

Bill Hagan likes this post

Back to top Go down
rick pope
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
rick pope

PostSubject: Re: Back in the fold-I hope   Back in the fold-I hope Icon_minitime1Sat Aug 24, 2024 7:23 pm

How timely. A long time riding buddy, and recent MG rider, and I will be in that area for a few days just after Labor Day.

Bill Hagan likes this post

Back to top Go down
cognosticator
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
cognosticator

PostSubject: Re: Back in the fold-I hope   Back in the fold-I hope Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 25, 2024 7:59 am

tazio wrote:
Rode my 2015 GRiSO up in north Georgia all day today. We'll have to meet up at T.W.O and run Blood Mountain.

I saw you yesterday when you pulled into TWoS, I was admiring your bike from the porch LOL Looking forward to meeting up. I was on my 2008 Tiger 1050, had a hand written for sale sign on the windshield
Back to top Go down
cognosticator
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
cognosticator

PostSubject: Re: Back in the fold-I hope   Back in the fold-I hope Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 25, 2024 8:00 am

rick pope wrote:
How timely.  A long time riding buddy, and recent MG rider, and I will be in that area for a few days just after Labor Day.

MG is having a demo day Sept 20 & 21, I plan on being there at TWoS
Back to top Go down
JohnA
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
JohnA

PostSubject: Re: Back in the fold-I hope   Back in the fold-I hope Icon_minitime1Sun Aug 25, 2024 10:35 am

I met the Cognosticator (Jerry) through this site and he helped me learn a lot about my bike.We did many maintenance things together and even installed a Beetle map. Hope the GRiSO works out for you.

cognosticator likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in the fold-I hope   Back in the fold-I hope Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Back in the fold-I hope
Page 1 of 1