GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Valve stem hole

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cressent
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Cressent

Valve stem hole Empty
PostSubject: Valve stem hole   Valve stem hole Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 15, 2024 1:41 pm

Does anybody know the hole diameter on the Brembo rim to replace the valve referenced GU03617710, i guess it's a 10mm but i'm not sure. i suspect an air leakage located here as the pressure shut down from 2.5 to 1.2 bars in one month. I have replaced the old tire by a brand new one but i still have the same issue.
Back to top Go down
paulbrice
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
paulbrice

Valve stem hole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valve stem hole   Valve stem hole Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 16, 2024 1:02 am

When I bought cast wheels (to replace wire ones); I bought these valves for the rims.....they are 8.3mm hole. Not sure if there are any variations in valve hole between wheels but they are identical on front & rear on mine (and I bought them separately & they are slightly different colour!)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JC_Guz89
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
JC_Guz89

Valve stem hole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valve stem hole   Valve stem hole Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 18, 2024 4:40 am

Have you tried just re-coring the existing valve? Might be worth a try before going through the hassle of removing the wheel and tyre again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Valve stem hole Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valve stem hole   Valve stem hole Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Valve stem hole
Page 1 of 1