GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

I'll have the GRiSO

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

I'll have the GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: I'll have the GRiSO   I'll have the GRiSO Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 10, 2024 10:54 pm

I always find it a bit annoying, when at a restaurant, I order the Duck Confit, say, and the waitress says. "Ah, good choice, Sir!". Truth be told, I don't really give a shit about her taste or opinion, how would I know, or care, what she likes, but anyway...I know how I feel about my GRiSO and I guess it is somehow sort of reaffirming to hear a reviewer, even one whose opinion I generally couldn't care less about, give the GRiSO a positive review and talk about many of the things we all love so much about this bike, mainly, the way it makes us feel.

Hail, Mighty GRiSO, my forever bike.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

“When I'm riding my motorcycle, I'm glad to be alive.
When I stop riding my motorcycle, I'm glad to be alive.” - Neil Peart

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
paulbrice
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
paulbrice

PostSubject: Re: I'll have the GRiSO   I'll have the GRiSO Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 11, 2024 10:59 am

I got a bit worried when he wasn't sure if it had ABS....then slammed on the brakes & "said YES it clearly does"....
Back to top Go down
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

PostSubject: Re: I'll have the GRiSO   I'll have the GRiSO Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 11, 2024 11:55 am

Well...yeah,... I am not very impressed by this guy. I find it very difficult to understand when these so-called "reviewers" check out a new (to them) motorbike while they have no clue whatsoever what bike they are actually reviewing. This same 'youtuber' also reviewed a GRiSO 1100 a few months earlier. At 3:50 minutes he is asking himself what "Mode" does. Only showing battery status, he concludes... Ok, then I am gone.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'll have the GRiSO   I'll have the GRiSO Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

I'll have the GRiSO
Page 1 of 1