GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Rear light unit not ok

Go down 
+7
BrianD
terenceslh
eighteight
lcjohnny
kiwi dave
Pete Roper
Deepdive
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
olipom
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
olipom

Rear light unit not ok - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rear light unit not ok   Rear light unit not ok - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Thu Jun 06, 2024 11:26 am

And: searched further for a new or used replacement of GU06740900 - not a chance, even found search ads.

Thanks for your support, beetle!
Back to top Go down
Omnis
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Omnis

PostSubject: Re: Rear light unit not ok   Rear light unit not ok - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:28 am

I was lucky to have found a (non working) replacement rear light unit on ebay which I need to replace the cracked red plastic lens on my GRiSO. Taking the bloody thing apart is going to be a challenge, somebody mentioned heating it in the oven to softer the glue/mastich?. What temp? I have to be very careful this part is like gold dusk, unavailable anywhere.

One question: where is the front stop light switch located? (Number 20 on the wire diagram).

Many thanks
Back to top Go down
olipom
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
olipom

PostSubject: Re: Rear light unit not ok   Rear light unit not ok - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:48 am

Dear by, I just used Heat Gun and patience - about 180 degrees and sticking small screwdrivers into openings once it is possible… And yes, patience!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rear light unit not ok   Rear light unit not ok - Page 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Rear light unit not ok
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2