GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Fellow Ghetto Inhabitant

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rick pope
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
rick pope

Fellow Ghetto Inhabitant Empty
PostSubject: Fellow Ghetto Inhabitant   Fellow Ghetto Inhabitant Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 30, 2021 5:48 pm

Today my wife and I had the pleasure of having lunch with Kel of Willow City, TX, USA. It was a very nice way to spend a couple hours, swapping lies over beer and Mexican food. Kel is fun and a true gentleman, even bought our lunch. It's good to put a face to the name.

moby likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kel
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Kel

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Ghetto Inhabitant   Fellow Ghetto Inhabitant Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:21 am

Too kind Rick, much fun for me also.
Forgot to ask if you had the part number for your bars or if all Stelvio bars are the same.
Too bad ran out of time to talk about your Henderson... next time then.
Cheers.
Back to top Go down
rick pope
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
rick pope

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Ghetto Inhabitant   Fellow Ghetto Inhabitant Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:30 am

I wouldn't recommend Stelvio bars for your part of the world. You can ride faster here than we can in the eastern US, so with the higher bars, you might feel like a sail. I'd try just adding short risers, unless you also want the added width.

When we meet again, we need to allow more time for beer and stories. Perhaps even a ride....
Back to top Go down
Dilliw
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Dilliw

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Ghetto Inhabitant   Fellow Ghetto Inhabitant Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:33 am

Kel I didn't know anyone from the Ghetto was close to my new address in South Austin. My GRiSO is back East in Asheville but I have the EV here in Austin if you ever get to exploring the hill country.

George
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Ghetto Inhabitant   Fellow Ghetto Inhabitant Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Fellow Ghetto Inhabitant
Page 1 of 1