GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

greetings fellow riders

Go down 
+9
bioman
rick pope
Street
Oz1200Guzzi
Pete Roper
MalG
wrrhen
Bill Hagan
tom collins
13 posters
AuthorMessage
tom collins
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
tom collins

greetings fellow riders Empty
PostSubject: greetings fellow riders   greetings fellow riders Icon_minitime1Fri May 15, 2020 7:22 am

Hello GRiSO Guys and Gals:

I am Tom, live in Northern Kentucky just below Cincinnati, Ohio and don't have a GRiSO, yet.  At this time, I have a V85TT Adventure in Ronald McDonald livery.  I understand that you folks are a "higher class" of Guzzi rider.  Thanks for having me.
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: greetings fellow riders   greetings fellow riders Icon_minitime1Fri May 15, 2020 9:27 am

Welcome, Tom.

Your intel about "higher class" is kind but clearly flawed.  cheers

Congrats on the V85.  I like the RMcD livery ... but then again -- evidence of the flaw in that intel assessment  Wink -- I also have an EV in HDM.   Very Happy

FWIW, I spent some time at in Erlanger in junior year of high school.  Still have a soft spot for a girl there ... Kathi humors me when I mention that (perhaps a bit too often  Rolling Eyes ).

Bill
Back to top Go down
wrrhen
Carlotto
Carlotto
wrrhen

PostSubject: Re: greetings fellow riders   greetings fellow riders Icon_minitime1Fri May 15, 2020 9:46 am

Welcome Tom. Wait til I show my wife this. She thinks I only have friends in low places. A "higher class of people" Wow, thanks BTW I really love my GRiSO
Back to top Go down
MalG
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
MalG

PostSubject: Re: greetings fellow riders   greetings fellow riders Icon_minitime1Fri May 15, 2020 1:25 pm

ONLY a V85. My heart bleeds for you. At least, unlike riding a different V twin, you won't have to park it sideways when riding with GRiSOs. Welcome to the ranks of the "grisoless". Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: greetings fellow riders   greetings fellow riders Icon_minitime1Fri May 15, 2020 4:38 pm

We're a pretty catholic lot. We won't hold a V85 against you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: greetings fellow riders   greetings fellow riders Icon_minitime1Fri May 15, 2020 5:55 pm

Wish I had a V85! I will get one soon but in the meantime, welcome Tom
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: greetings fellow riders   greetings fellow riders Icon_minitime1Fri May 15, 2020 6:22 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto, Tom!

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

“Danger + Survival = Fun.” - Neil Peart

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
rick pope
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
rick pope

PostSubject: Re: greetings fellow riders   greetings fellow riders Icon_minitime1Fri May 15, 2020 6:36 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto. I'm not far from you, and ride down in your area often. We need to see if we can get a Guzzi Gathering together.
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: greetings fellow riders   greetings fellow riders Icon_minitime1Sat May 16, 2020 5:45 am

rick pope wrote:
Welcome to the Ghetto.  I'm not far from you, and ride down in your area often.  We need to see if we can get a Guzzi Gathering together.

Ditto.

I ride to vic. Owensboro two or three times a year (for mutton! Rolling Eyes ).  

My routes vary, but usually one or more bring me nearer than others.  One frequent stop is to RON in Maysville, which is, by Guzzi standards, a suburb of "The 'Nati."

I've also been meaning to visit Cadre as I've only heard good things about that dealer.

Bill
Back to top Go down
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

PostSubject: Re: greetings fellow riders   greetings fellow riders Icon_minitime1Sat May 16, 2020 4:03 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto!  I love the V85TT!  

First time I have seen "higher class" and "Guzzi rider" used in the same sentence.

Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: greetings fellow riders   greetings fellow riders Icon_minitime1Sun May 17, 2020 12:43 pm

Welcome to the ghetto. Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
tom collins
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
tom collins

PostSubject: Re: greetings fellow riders   greetings fellow riders Icon_minitime1Mon May 18, 2020 8:24 am

Thanks for the nice greetings guys. Anyone who is interested in riding around my area, please reach out. Many good roads around here.
Back to top Go down
GuzziSteve
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo
GuzziSteve

PostSubject: Re: greetings fellow riders   greetings fellow riders Icon_minitime1Tue May 19, 2020 6:47 am

Welcome Tom, I have a 2nd cousin w/same name from IL, all farmers.

What's not to like on the other forums? Ha, Ha, Ha
Back to top Go down
ratso88
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
ratso88

PostSubject: Re: greetings fellow riders   greetings fellow riders Icon_minitime1Tue May 19, 2020 7:39 am

Hey Tom Collins, pretty low key and loads of good info available in the Gehtto.

I have family in Louisville so it's likely I'll be near you sometime later this year. I'll get in touch if I'm going to be in the neighborhood.

Also, the Kentucky Guzzi Rally is a good time. I attended last year with a group from Indiana.

++ on the areas good roads and ummm yeah, somebody mention Bourbon? clown
Back to top Go down
motor-timothy
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
motor-timothy

PostSubject: Re: greetings fellow riders   greetings fellow riders Icon_minitime1Sat May 23, 2020 1:38 pm

tom collins wrote:
Hello GRiSO Guys and Gals:

I understand that you folks are a "higher class" of Guzzi rider.

I'd argue it's not a higher class, but a different class that happens to be higher, good sir. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: greetings fellow riders   greetings fellow riders Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

greetings fellow riders
Page 1 of 1