GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

How many riders in Texas?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Odessa
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Odessa

How many riders in Texas? Empty
PostSubject: How many riders in Texas?   How many riders in Texas? Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 10, 2021 1:27 pm

how many riders do we have in Texas? let us hear from you and where you live!
Back to top Go down
Dilliw
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Dilliw

PostSubject: Re: How many riders in Texas?   How many riders in Texas? Icon_minitime1Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:50 pm

I'm here in Austin but my GRiSO is in NC.  I have a Texas California EVT however.
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: How many riders in Texas?   How many riders in Texas? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:50 am

At one time we had a map of worldwide owners that was set up by one of the other users here. Like many things on the internet, the host for that particular function went tits up a few years ago.

You can get a general idea by looking at the list of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but I suspect that your query here is as good of a method as any.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
rick pope
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
rick pope

PostSubject: Re: How many riders in Texas?   How many riders in Texas? Icon_minitime1Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:49 pm

We like to spend a few weeks each winter bouncing around Texas. I guess we're practicing to become "Winter Texans." I think in January, we'll head for the hill country until early March.
Back to top Go down
JohnA
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
JohnA

PostSubject: Re: How many riders in Texas?   How many riders in Texas? Icon_minitime1Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:25 am

Since you didn’t get a big repose yet, I’m formerly of Katy and bought my 2014 from Mike Haven at MPH Cycles in Houston. I moved to Savannah 4.5 years ago but my home office is in Round Rock so I come to Austin now and then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many riders in Texas?   How many riders in Texas? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

How many riders in Texas?
Page 1 of 1