GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

GRiSO sighting in Purcellville, VA

Go down 
+3
wittangamo
Bill Hagan
Grappa Goose
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Grappa Goose
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Grappa Goose

GRiSO sighting in Purcellville, VA Empty
PostSubject: GRiSO sighting in Purcellville, VA   GRiSO sighting in Purcellville, VA Icon_minitime1Thu May 21, 2015 9:48 am

Hi,
A few weeks ago some friends of mine met a guy w/a GRiSO at Adroit Theory Brewing Co. Was just wondering if it was anybody on this forum?
here's a pic..nice looking sled!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
-john
Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO sighting in Purcellville, VA   GRiSO sighting in Purcellville, VA Icon_minitime1Thu May 21, 2015 11:06 am

Might have been John Witt, who lives in Richmond and has a black one like that. As do most of us, a craft brewery is worth a little ride. Very Happy

I e/m'd him to ask.

Bill
Back to top Go down
wittangamo
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
wittangamo

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO sighting in Purcellville, VA   GRiSO sighting in Purcellville, VA Icon_minitime1Thu May 21, 2015 11:11 am

Sounds like a nice place to visit, but I haven't had the pleasure. This one must remain a mystery for now.

John Witt
aka wittangamo
Back to top Go down
Grappa Goose
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Grappa Goose

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO sighting in Purcellville, VA   GRiSO sighting in Purcellville, VA Icon_minitime1Thu May 21, 2015 12:06 pm

There are Three outstanding breweries in Purcellville. I recommend a visit to all of them (perhaps not in the same trip since most offerings are steep in ABV!)

Old 690 Brewing co.
Corcoran Brewing
Adroit Theory
-john
Back to top Go down
wittangamo
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
wittangamo

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO sighting in Purcellville, VA   GRiSO sighting in Purcellville, VA Icon_minitime1Thu May 21, 2015 12:43 pm

Definitely sounds worth a visit. First I need to recruit a designated driver, or at least a local with a wheelbarrow.
Back to top Go down
eric2186
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
eric2186

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO sighting in Purcellville, VA   GRiSO sighting in Purcellville, VA Icon_minitime1Thu May 21, 2015 2:08 pm

Can't quite definitely tell, but does that bike have handlebar risers mounted? If so, anybody know where I can find something like that?
Back to top Go down
http://thesunhaswings.blogspot.com
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO sighting in Purcellville, VA   GRiSO sighting in Purcellville, VA Icon_minitime1Thu May 21, 2015 9:30 pm

eric2186 wrote:
Can't quite definitely tell, but does that bike have handlebar risers mounted? If so, anybody know where I can find something like that?

You could try these: LINK

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
Back to top Go down
gucio
Carlotto
Carlotto
gucio

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO sighting in Purcellville, VA   GRiSO sighting in Purcellville, VA Icon_minitime1Fri May 22, 2015 1:13 am

Try the 2" Rox Pivot raisers, you wold need the 1 1/8 stem and 1 1/8 handlebar one if you have the stock fat handlebar.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I installed one on my 2009 GRiSO two days ago, easy to install and made a huge difference to my riding position. I haven't take the bike for a spin yet after the installation.
Cables were lengthy enough as well.
Back to top Go down
http://notatthedesk.wordpress.com
talwar
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
talwar

PostSubject: I've been outed!   GRiSO sighting in Purcellville, VA Icon_minitime1Thu May 28, 2015 5:49 pm

Looks like I have been outed.  That's me at Adroit Theory Brewery out for an afternoon ride.  Before that pic was taken there was also a guy on a KTM there at the brewery.  I don't post much here but enjoy reading and learning about the GRiSO.  Re the risers, they are some inexpensive aluminum ones I found at a cyclegear.  I had to modify them a bit due the bolt spacing for the handlebar.  Let me know if anyone is going out that way again - there are several other brew pubs in the area.  cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GRiSO sighting in Purcellville, VA   GRiSO sighting in Purcellville, VA Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

GRiSO sighting in Purcellville, VA
Page 1 of 1