GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

What did you do with your GRiSO today?

Go down 
+88
Hacky
MrGPz
H-E-ROSS
GNORTS
Laker
MrBob
nev
king Rich
paulbrice
derby
Cereal KLR
pensieromalvagio
Andy in NZ
bahamazoo
Lemppari
supercoyote
cbxtc6
Lenz9753
WCB
Daves-i-Know
KevinEmpire
jexmatex
diedel
ruzellio
Earl of Portchester
MalG
little750
wardentm
handyandy
opc
Blue
keenerkeen07
Guzzi Cat
eric2186
fredfrenzy
LBC Tenni
motomonster
WAKEY
Phang
Bill Hagan
Tassiedevil71
bioman
Josh.C
mark111
blue thunder
Oz1200Guzzi
joecool
Fissionmaker
jomartijr
Chaipaval
Ralf z
Trknomo
sidrat
Guzzi Two Shoes
Conor W
NorthernProducer
Grisodude
Wet Coaster
The Saint
waterbottle
Converted Duc
Birch
beetle
Canyon Carver
Grisonut
rboe
Ad B
tocino
Enzo the baker
pokeyjoe
Street
Steak
DungeonMaster
GHTE
Gr8V
f-man
Omnis
Tolle09
Triman023
CPB
Pete Roper
Tod.
wyno
Overholt13
Guzziboy66
plantboy
Charlie J
92 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
wardentm
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
wardentm

What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:08 pm

Hi Charlie
Bummer, hope you and Gris heal fast and well
Take care
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:35 pm

Shit. Which bike was it the 11 or the 12?
Back to top Go down
Charlie J
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
Charlie J

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 12, 2016 6:38 pm

Double shit!
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:02 pm

Fuckity fuck fuck!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
MrBob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
MrBob

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:28 pm

Bugger! Sorry to hear it. Just can't trust those red P's.
Heal quickly and well.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:42 pm

Is the silly little dunderhead insured? If so my mate Scotty works doing replacement vehicles for 'Not at fault' accidents. He can slot you into a car or onto a bike until the GRiSO is fixed at no cost to you.

Pete
Back to top Go down
Charlie J
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
Charlie J

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:03 pm

She was not insured. I will rego the 1100.
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:07 pm

Sorry to hear this Charlie. Heal quickly, and I hope not too much rash on Rosso No
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:10 pm

Lawyer up and sue her little arse off, mummy and daddy will have cash ! A threatening letter might be all it takes ?
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:13 pm

Well, she's going to be working very hard for nothing for a long time then isn't she? Why the fuck don't people have third party property? Its not even that expensive!

pete
Back to top Go down
H-E-ROSS
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
H-E-ROSS

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:25 pm

I can't believe you can still drive without insurance anywhere in the civilized world.(at least legally). So sorry to hear about your mishap! I hope you and your GRiSO are up and running soon.
Back to top Go down
http://h-e-ross.com
MrGPz
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
MrGPz

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:35 pm

Glad you're OK-ish.
NZ doesn't require insurance either, should have it compulsory.
she should be looking at buying you a new GRiSO. Especially if it has potential engine damage from running while on its side.
I went through this with my ZX12, the dealer added in an engine strip down to ascertain potential engine damage, this took the value from repairable to write-off.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:40 pm

H-E-ROSS wrote:
I can't believe you can still drive without insurance anywhere in the civilized world.(at least legally). So sorry to hear about your mishap! I hope you and your GRiSO are up and running soon.

Personal injury insurance is compulsory but third party property isn't.

Pete
Back to top Go down
H-E-ROSS
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
H-E-ROSS

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:57 pm

I think minimum limit for comp. property is 20K in my state, it is cheap to boost it though. I carry a mil. for P.I. I live in a very litigious climate zone.
Back to top Go down
http://h-e-ross.com
Ralf z
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Ralf z

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:15 am

Sorry to hear Charlie.
Heal fast.
Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:20 pm

Charlie, so sorry to hear about your crash. I feel your pain. Get better soon!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

“Danger + Survival = Fun.” - Neil Peart

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:45 pm

Bugger!
Charlie, double Bugger!
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:05 pm

Charlie. Mate. Damn. - STOP IT the rest of you, please!

I have an idea, and may need some help with design: I want to build a fuckwit detector! Yes, we all need one of these fitted to our bikes to allow us to be forewarned of impending, fuckwit initiated,  doom.

All suggestions gratefully accepted, and they will not be treated with disdain like we get treated so often. Bring it on...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:25 pm

I would be afraid of your detector always pointing at me. geek
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:59 pm

Tony, Come up with a device that disables a mobile phone in a car Question Make it so the car must be stationary before ph can be answered , it would be a start Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:29 pm

waterbottle wrote:
Tony, Come up with a device that disables a mobile phone in a car Question  Make it so the car must be stationary before ph can be answered , it would be a start Rolling Eyes

That of course would be the easiest thing in the world. Just link it to the GPS function, any time the vehicle travels over walking pace? No calls allowed!

The problem is that people whine about "What about people on public transport, or passengers in said vehicles?" Good grief! Have we all become so isolated from our fellow man that we can't not interact with a box on public transport? Fuck them! The convenience of them being able to natter is easily outweighed by a single injury caused by using a phone while driving!

Rant mode off.

Pete
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:57 pm

No, this solution will not point at any of us - me included. 

Pete you are absolutely right, disable while driving is a good approach. But it still does not prevent drivers from doing idiotic things. 

For my thinking, licences are too easily given away these days, but it is slowly improving. To get a licence, I reckon all comers should pass the test on a motorcycle, in a car, AND in a truck. When all three are sorted, a licence is issued. Will keep a lot of said fuckwits off the road in the first instance and only allow those with sufficient skills to be on the road.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:19 pm

It's not mobile phones, it's not the type of vehicle, it's attitude. I regularly use a phone while driving. There's this thing called Bluetooth. With voice control, I don't even have to move my hands off the wheel.

Moreover, P players aren't allowed to use phones even with Bluetooth. Furthermore, there was no evidence a phone caused Charlie's prang. Inexperienced drivers fuck up. Old cunts like us do too.

Disabling a phone while driving is a moronic idea.

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 39 Icon_minitime1Sat Feb 13, 2016 7:57 pm

I dunno. I used a BT device for a bit but found it as, if not more, distracting than the phone itself. I tend to be easily distracted though. Look! Squirrel!

BTW your stickers arrived on Friday. Have you got those fork legs out yet? If you have I'll tee Laurie up and with a bit of luck he'll be able to knock them over on Wednesday.

Pete
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 39 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What did you do with your GRiSO today?
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next