GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

South'n Spine Raid - 20th Edition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

South'n Spine Raid - 20th Edition Empty
PostSubject: South'n Spine Raid - 20th Edition   South'n Spine Raid - 20th Edition Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 20, 2024 4:19 am

These are pix of a recent ride to a small Moto Guzzi gathering — the South’n Spine Raid (“SSR”) — at Tellico Plains, Tennessee, earlier this month.

This was the 20th SSR, and, as with the previous events, great fun.  I did not search, but pretty sure I have posted about this event before.

Over the years, I have ridden all of my Guzzi moto-harem down there.  This year, it was again the ’22 V85. I was joined by AJ, who was on a twin of my “Guardia d’Onore."

Even if “too many” pix, consider that I started with 452, and deleted 300+.  In other words, it could have been worse.   Wink

As usual with my Smugmug pix, these open in “collage landscape.”  You can hover your cursor over the individual photos to see the captions, but, if you care, those are easier to read in slideshow or advanced individually.  

SSR XX

Bill

JohnA and Speedfrog like this post

Back to top Go down
Chris W
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
Chris W

PostSubject: Re: South'n Spine Raid - 20th Edition   South'n Spine Raid - 20th Edition Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 21, 2024 5:43 am

great trip Bill!

Bill Hagan likes this post

Back to top Go down
rick pope
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
rick pope

PostSubject: Re: South'n Spine Raid - 20th Edition   South'n Spine Raid - 20th Edition Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 21, 2024 1:41 pm

I was in the area the week prior, and rode past the lodge on three occasions, including Saturday morning. Never saw a Guzzi. Even went to Tellicafe twice, once for breakfast Saturday.

Bill Hagan likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: South'n Spine Raid - 20th Edition   South'n Spine Raid - 20th Edition Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

South'n Spine Raid - 20th Edition
Page 1 of 1