GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

remapping a V11 balibo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bentombed
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Bentombed

remapping a V11 balibo Empty
PostSubject: remapping a V11 balibo   remapping a V11 balibo Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 14, 2024 3:56 am

Hello - i need some help. I am working on a 2003 V11 Balibo it is running a 15RC ecu, the map in the bike is a mess, i pulled it down using GuzziDIAG and had a look in tuner pro and its going to be easier to get whole new map that try and fix the chaos. The bike runs, poorly, its done 65k give or take.
I have the ECU with me but not the bike, i plugged it in to my 2002 scura to see what was going on.

i have been looking here and the other Guzzi forums for a map i can use to plug and play just to get the bike moving again. i am very familiar with Cliff Jeffries ECU tuning but not so much with Guzzidiag.

any help or .bin files would be greatly appreciated

Cheers
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

remapping a V11 balibo Empty
PostSubject: Re: remapping a V11 balibo   remapping a V11 balibo Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 14, 2024 4:53 am

You mean a Ballabio?

I'll PM you a map.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org

remapping a V11 balibo
Page 1 of 1