GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Hi there, from Western Australia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dermot
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Dermot

Hi there, from Western Australia Empty
PostSubject: Hi there, from Western Australia   Hi there, from Western Australia Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 18, 2024 12:59 pm

Thanks for adding me to the group.
I don't have a MG bike but I'm looking around. The GRiSO is such a beautiful looking bike. I'm learning about the flat tappet issue so this site is really helpful.

ErikdeBrabander likes this post

Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, from Western Australia   Hi there, from Western Australia Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 18, 2024 9:41 pm

Welcome to the Ghetto, Dermot! I saw your query in the Grisology section - you've come to the right place!

Pete (Street)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

“When I'm riding my motorcycle, I'm glad to be alive.
When I stop riding my motorcycle, I'm glad to be alive.” - Neil Peart

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Will Skid
Carlotto
Carlotto
Will Skid

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, from Western Australia   Hi there, from Western Australia Icon_minitime1Tue Jun 18, 2024 11:38 pm

Welcome Dermot to the Ghetto. I'm new here myself and have already learnt a lot. Cheers Will.
Back to top Go down
850-Nero
Carlotto
Carlotto
850-Nero

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, from Western Australia   Hi there, from Western Australia Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 19, 2024 1:19 am

Welcome. I saw a couple nice ones for sale in WA .. there was a mint black one a month or so ago. GL
Back to top Go down
PDandy
Carlotto
Carlotto
PDandy

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, from Western Australia   Hi there, from Western Australia Icon_minitime1Wed Jun 19, 2024 5:03 am

Welcome.

How ironic that Pete Roper has just trucked an Aprilla from Perth , and is about to put his red GRiSO up for sale on the east coast !

Dermot - I've just been through the process of buying Interstate, keep an open mind to it as a possibility. If the right bike comes up, then flying to inspect / trucking back can be relatively hassle free. You'll notice a pocket of well sorted bikes that have had the moto moda ( pete / mike) treatment +/- beetle map,eg if Petes red one is the wrong color I think there's a white one on gumtree at the moment.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, from Western Australia   Hi there, from Western Australia Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hi there, from Western Australia
Page 1 of 1