GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

GRiSO 850 relays and starting fix

Go down 
+6
beetle
PDandy
Motoguzzimackers
Pete Roper
Oz1200Guzzi
850-Nero
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
850-Nero
Carlotto
Carlotto
850-Nero

GRiSO 850 relays and starting fix - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GRiSO 850 relays and starting fix   GRiSO 850 relays and starting fix - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Jul 22, 2024 2:29 am

motoman wrote:
850-Nero wrote:
I made up the relay bypass. Works fine but hasn't fixed the issue unfortunately. Looks like I'll be going to a lithium....

I am sorry to hear this.  But IMHO, trying to overcome the problem with more battery power is not the answer.  I think there's something inherently wrong with the Valeo Starter/Solenoid, possibly the lubricant drying up. You should not need extreme power to start the bike. I hope you will try the Bosch Starter before you go out and buy a Lithium battery.  THEN go buy a lithium battery.  They are very good batteries.  I prefer Anti-Gravity.

Yes It's hard to know if it is one item or multiple issues. It's extremely cold here now and the battery doesn't even have one attempted start before being in the low 12 V.. so it's certainly part of the issue.
Back to top Go down

GRiSO 850 relays and starting fix
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2