GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Tacoma waterfront by GRiSO

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
YanksTT
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
YanksTT

Tacoma waterfront by GRiSO Empty
PostSubject: Tacoma waterfront by GRiSO   Tacoma waterfront by GRiSO Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Got the GoPro off to the side of the bike.  Could use more camera angles and microphone.
Back to top Go down
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

PostSubject: Re: Tacoma waterfront by GRiSO   Tacoma waterfront by GRiSO Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:22 pm

Peter, loved being your pillion on the ride. Enjoyed the video very much. The PNW is a great part of the world.
Thankyou for sharing.
Back to top Go down
https://glennhilleard@gmail.com
usedtobefast
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
usedtobefast

PostSubject: Re: Tacoma waterfront by GRiSO   Tacoma waterfront by GRiSO Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:55 pm

Awesome video. That is a great angle. How is the camera attached? Something like a selfie stick?

And now to pick on you, I didn't know a GRiSO could accelerate away slowly. Smile Mine seems to always go "blaaaaaaah blaaaaaaah " and tries to throw me off the back. Smile
Back to top Go down
Richard
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Tacoma waterfront by GRiSO   Tacoma waterfront by GRiSO Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:11 pm

Yes. Awesome Cool
Back to top Go down
YanksTT
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
YanksTT

PostSubject: Re: Tacoma waterfront by GRiSO   Tacoma waterfront by GRiSO Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:18 pm

usedtobefast wrote:
Awesome video.  That is a great angle.  How is the camera attached?  Something like a selfie stick?  

And now to pick on you, I didn't know a GRiSO could accelerate away slowly.  Smile   Mine seems to always go "blaaaaaaah  blaaaaaaah " and tries to throw me off the back.  Smile

I have a manfrotto carbon tripod zip tied to the top box. The neck of the tripod extends out. The beetle map makes it fun to go slow as well as fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tacoma waterfront by GRiSO   Tacoma waterfront by GRiSO Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Tacoma waterfront by GRiSO
Page 1 of 1