GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Next Stelvio from Poland

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
borch
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
borch

Next Stelvio from Poland Empty
PostSubject: Next Stelvio from Poland   Next Stelvio from Poland Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:00 am

Hello fellows,
My adventure with motorcycles started 48 years ago during riding with parents inside my mom and later few years between them without helmet;-) Unhappily they agreed only to make car driving license. So... 6 years ago I felt need to drive and made license. Stelvio is my first and last motorcycle (so called target). She (Stelvio) is more versatile than other MG in my opinion but is similar to tarsier ([You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]). 5 years ago I found her at dealer waiting 2 years just for me.  This year I started non-cosmetic  modifications staring from muffler (outside the same, inside one new pipe and stainless wool, more low torque and bass). At the moment I bought and checked necessary cables to play with maps but I am completely blind regarding GuzziDiag options. If you have advice what to change in Stelvio 4V 2008 factory map please let me know.

So this is the story;-)

Best regards from Poland
Slawek Peplonski

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by borch on Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
waterbottle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
waterbottle

PostSubject: Re: Next Stelvio from Poland   Next Stelvio from Poland Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:14 am

Nice looking Stelvio Slawek. I'm looking at buying one of these in the U.S. of A in the future to do a tour.. Looks cold there in your pic
Back to top Go down
borch
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
borch

PostSubject: Re: Next Stelvio from Poland   Next Stelvio from Poland Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:51 am

I don't have many pictures of myself and Stelvio. In most cases I am cameraman so this one is quite old - 2012. It was very cold end of April. Place is Neeltje Jans at Dutch seaside.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And here we are together with older son during Independance Day Parade - last 11th November - more than 800 bikes:

Last edited by borch on Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blue
Nibbio
Nibbio
Blue

PostSubject: Re: Next Stelvio from Poland   Next Stelvio from Poland Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:00 am

Hello and welcome from me too. Great pictures.
Back to top Go down
borch
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
borch

PostSubject: Re: Next Stelvio from Poland   Next Stelvio from Poland Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:37 am

We are blinking at 7:30 Very Happy

Yahu likes this post

Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

PostSubject: Re: Next Stelvio from Poland   Next Stelvio from Poland Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:32 am

Great introduction Slawek, welcome to the ghetto!

Go have a look around the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thread under the GRiSOLOGY forum.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Stelvio from Poland   Next Stelvio from Poland Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Next Stelvio from Poland
Page 1 of 1