GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Can't clear Errors in Dash?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SemperVee1
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
SemperVee1

Can't clear Errors in Dash? Empty
PostSubject: Can't clear Errors in Dash?   Can't clear Errors in Dash? Icon_minitime1Fri 4 Oct 2024 - 17:18

CARC model  -  a 2007 Norge,  I have repeatedly tried to clear the errors in memory using both the diagnosis menu and GuzziDiag, both versions 46 and 60 for MAC computer. 

When using Guzzidiag -  it does not see ANY errors  stored in Memory that ARE showing up in the DASH  diagnosis menu?

No matter if I disconnect the battery or change batteries either.

Any insight to this bit of VooDoo?    Active shows no errors...  Under  "M" Memory it is all "X"  Meaning in Memory or am I wrong?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by SemperVee1 on Fri 4 Oct 2024 - 19:35; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Can't clear Errors in Dash?   Can't clear Errors in Dash? Icon_minitime1Fri 4 Oct 2024 - 18:15

Refresh my memory. What are the errors? Share a pic of the dash showing the errors.
I don't suppose you have an Android phone or tablet?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!

SemperVee1 likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
SemperVee1
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
SemperVee1

PostSubject: Re: Can't clear Errors in Dash?   Can't clear Errors in Dash? Icon_minitime1Fri 4 Oct 2024 - 19:32

beetle wrote:

Refresh my memory. What are the errors? Share a pic of the dash showing the errors.
I don't suppose you have an Android phone or tablet?

Hi Beetle,  See original msg... uploaded jpegs to post.  Thanks.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Can't clear Errors in Dash?   Can't clear Errors in Dash? Icon_minitime1Fri 4 Oct 2024 - 21:38

Yes, the X means "memorised".

So, when you go into Diagnosis and select "Delete Errors", you can't actually delete them? Or the option isn't there?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
SemperVee1
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
SemperVee1

PostSubject: Re: Can't clear Errors in Dash?   Can't clear Errors in Dash? Icon_minitime1Fri 4 Oct 2024 - 21:39

Does not actually delete when I push delete errors when I go back and check.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Can't clear Errors in Dash?   Can't clear Errors in Dash? Icon_minitime1Fri 4 Oct 2024 - 23:44

Just confirming..when you select "Delete Errors", you are going into the menu and selecting "Yes"?

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
SemperVee1
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
SemperVee1

PostSubject: Re: Can't clear Errors in Dash?   Can't clear Errors in Dash? Icon_minitime1Sat 5 Oct 2024 - 0:06

Multiple times selecting yes . Short push, long push or even holding it until it changes back to different screen.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Can't clear Errors in Dash?   Can't clear Errors in Dash? Icon_minitime1Sat 5 Oct 2024 - 0:41

In which case it might be the dashboard itself playing up.

There used to be a lot of garment rending and wailing and gnashing of teeth about dashboard reliability but generally the ones used on Grisos, Stelvios, Bellagios etc tend to be pretty reliable. The biggest issue with them is the LCD screen getting sunburnt. The units used on the Breva/Sport/Norge have a reputation of being less reliable but in all honesty I’ve only had to replace a handful in nearly 20 years.

Is it causing any issues? If not I’d probably just live with it. Keep your eyes peeled for a second hand one but it must have a known user code or be set to the default code of five zeroes or it will be costly to make work.
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Can't clear Errors in Dash?   Can't clear Errors in Dash? Icon_minitime1Sat 5 Oct 2024 - 1:30

Pete Roper wrote:
In which case it might be the dashboard itself playing up.

Yep. That is the most logical conclusion.

In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
SemperVee1
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
SemperVee1

PostSubject: Re: Can't clear Errors in Dash?   Can't clear Errors in Dash? Icon_minitime1Sat 5 Oct 2024 - 11:05

That’s what I’m thinkiing but all else is working fine with the dash. Thanks for your input.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can't clear Errors in Dash?   Can't clear Errors in Dash? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Can't clear Errors in Dash?
Page 1 of 1