GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Hello from the Netherlands

Go down 
+3
davel66
Richard
jakepeewee
7 posters
AuthorMessage
jakepeewee
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
jakepeewee

Hello from the Netherlands Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the Netherlands   Hello from the Netherlands Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 16, 2024 9:23 am

Hello you all,

Took me a long time but I finally became a Guzzi owner!
I've been a ducatisti up until now, but now my 888SP3 is joined by a GRiSO.

Ran into her 3 weeks ago, lucky me!
I was looking out for a 2015/2016 model in red, since the most beautiful version (in my eyes), the tenni green, had this flat tappets problem.
Didn't want to risk that. But than I ran into this one: 2016 model but Tenni green?? How come?

Learned that the first owner had a 2010 Tenni Green but in 2016 bought a new GRiSO and transplanted all the tenni green parts on the new bike. Best of both worlds! It also has the Agostini X-black exhaust with dB killer installed and the OEM exhaust as a spare.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Very happy with it.

Needs new tires though.
I am thinking of Dunlop Roadsmart IV's.

Hope the images work out.

Best regards,
Jacco

beetle, Clancy, BowraBoy, Sabodas, JC_Guz89 and Jankes like this post

Back to top Go down
Richard
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands   Hello from the Netherlands Icon_minitime1Fri Aug 16, 2024 11:59 am

Hello !

Welcome

jakepeewee likes this post

Back to top Go down
davel66
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
davel66

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands   Hello from the Netherlands Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 20, 2024 1:58 am

Mooi exemplaar, veel plezier ermee! Very Happy Gevonden in NL of het buitenland?

Back to top Go down
jakepeewee
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
jakepeewee

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands   Hello from the Netherlands Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 20, 2024 3:00 am

In Nederland, op 55 km van huis (Friesland). Voelt alsof ik met mijn neus in de boter ben gevallen, precies wat ik zocht tot op de uitlaat aan toe zelfs. Uit 2016 met 9000 km op de teller.
Back to top Go down
JC_Guz89
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
JC_Guz89

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands   Hello from the Netherlands Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 20, 2024 5:05 am

Welcome!

A fine looking GRiSO, and that exhaust is lovely!
If its any help, I currently have Dunlop Roadsmart III's fitted and will probably get the IV's next time I need new rubber fitting Very Happy

Back to top Go down
jakepeewee
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
jakepeewee

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands   Hello from the Netherlands Icon_minitime1Tue Aug 20, 2024 5:53 am

JC_Guz89 wrote:
Welcome!

A fine looking GRiSO, and that exhaust is lovely!
If its any help, I currently have Dunlop Roadsmart III's fitted and will probably get the IV's next time I need new rubber fitting Very Happy

Thanks, good to hear about the Roadsmart 4's!
The current Z8's are squared off, over 9000 km on this set I guess.
I expect a big impact on the handling of the bike :-)
Back to top Go down
Jankes
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Jankes

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands   Hello from the Netherlands Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 29, 2024 5:43 am

Great looking motorcycle, as for timing I have a Tenia from 2012 and all it needs is rollers! Has the motorcycle had its engine mapped? Best regards.

Back to top Go down
jakepeewee
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
jakepeewee

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands   Hello from the Netherlands Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 29, 2024 9:16 am

Hi Jankes,
No, not yet properly mapped. Already running nice although with a bit of farting with engine braking. Looking forward to Beetle’s map but first want to get to know the bike so I can detect the impact of the Beetle map properly.

So when are you rollerizing your bike? And are you planning on doing that yourself?

Regards,
Jacco

Jankes likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jankes
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Jankes

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands   Hello from the Netherlands Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 29, 2024 9:40 am

That's great, I'm happy about your progress with GRiSO, the translator explained it a bit wrong, I meant that in my Tennis from 2012, and it's already there, there's a roller system and a Beatle map😉, so not a year s what counts is the work done on the engine 😉. Mine has 73,000 already, and on rollers 40,000. How do you find yourself after riding a Ducati before? 😊. How do you rate GRiSO in comparison?
Back to top Go down
ReneS
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
ReneS

PostSubject: Welkom   Hello from the Netherlands Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 29, 2024 9:51 am

Welkom, volgens mij wordt Nederland al aardig een GRiSO land.
Volgens mij heb jij de mooiste uitvoering.
Veel plezier ermee.

Mango and jakepeewee like this post

Back to top Go down
Mango
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Mango

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands   Hello from the Netherlands Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 29, 2024 10:04 am

Hey from another tenni owner (2010 incl beetle map termignoni and stelvio shock ) it's a blast but I recently bought a real tenni ( v11 le mans tenni nr#104) also really fun to ride and make people's neck's hurt
Greetings from. Almere (netherlands)

Jankes likes this post

Back to top Go down
Jankes
Montanarolo
Montanarolo
Jankes

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands   Hello from the Netherlands Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 29, 2024 10:11 am

Hi. Tell me what fascinates you so much about the V11? Maybe it would be worth looking for such a copy? Best regards.
Back to top Go down
jakepeewee
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
jakepeewee

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands   Hello from the Netherlands Icon_minitime1Thu Aug 29, 2024 12:11 pm

I feel there’s a lot of love for the Tenni’s here, nice!
Compared to my Ducati the GRiSO is a whole lot more comfortable and better mannered at low revs. The Ducati is a very unpolished thoroughbred, which needs to be ridden at much higher revs. But then she really starts to shine and sing. She is loud and has no pinkers or headlight so not really suited for the public road. Hence the GRiSO, love the bike but need to get some new tires asap.

Jankes likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Netherlands   Hello from the Netherlands Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Netherlands
Page 1 of 1