GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

I want to say Thank You!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
E.T.
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
E.T.

I want to say Thank You!!!! Empty
PostSubject: I want to say Thank You!!!!   I want to say Thank You!!!! Icon_minitime1Sun Jul 14, 2024 9:50 am

I would like say thank you to every experienced GRiSO owner on this forum for taking the time to maintain this site and share their knowledge on these great motorcycles.

I purchased my first GRiSO about 3 months ago. (2008 GRiSO 1100) The bike has 21,000 miles on it. The bike ran good but something just wasn't right.

Thanks to knowledge posted on this forum I was able to greatly improve the running condition of my GRiSO.

This is what I've done so far.

1.Equipment: I was able to purchase all recommended programing cables, carbtune, beckner-technik stand, and download Guzzi Diag.

2.Valve Adjustment: They were a little too tight, I set them to the correct settings and the bike fired right up much easier and ran better.

3.Inner and Outer Spark plug replacement. I don't think the inner ones had ever been changed.

4.Change all fluids

5. Remove both wheels and get some new tires.

6.Sync Throttle Bodies.Thanks Peter Roper!!! for the video on YouTube. (I don't think the previous owner ever did this. The yellow sealer was still on the on the screw.
When I ran the bike with carbtune the left side was much lower than right.Everything is all synced up and she is running like a top.

7.Complete TPS reset

8. Changing the brake pads and fluids next weekend.

9. Saving up for the Highly Recommended Beetle Map!!!!!!

Thank You!!!!

beetle, Bill Hagan, paulbrice, lcjohnny, Nobleswood, Speedfrog, Ditchfinder and Svartipants like this post

Back to top Go down
Matias
Sfregiato
Sfregiato
Matias

I want to say Thank You!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to say Thank You!!!!   I want to say Thank You!!!! Icon_minitime1Tue Jul 16, 2024 2:03 am

I subscribe to that !
The dealer support is so poor for these bikes (in Lisbon district I know only one official dealer....no competition...). Also most workshops are more used to the japanese bikes, and are unware of the mechanical secrets of these bikes.
I guess the MGs are for people who like to get their hands dirty, and for that the support from this forum is precious.
Many thanks!
Back to top Go down

I want to say Thank You!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: GRiSOLOGY-
Jump to: