GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Maybe vandals?

Go down 
+6
FrontRangeRider
sideshowbob
GHTE
beetle
Bill Hagan
Pete Roper
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Maybe vandals? Empty
PostSubject: Maybe vandals?   Maybe vandals? Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:46 pm

We are having a bit of an outbreak of vandalism and criminality in Bungendore at the moment. Last weekend there was a suspicious fire over at the Clancy's old shearing shed and there have been numerous break ins and thefts.

I hopped on the GRiSO yesterday which had been parked in my front yard all week. Both tyres were almost flat! Hmmmm.

Anyway I blew them up and went into town and on my return the rear had lost almost all of its air! Front was OK but the ride back had completely killed the rear! It was only half worn too! What an arse.

Maybe I'm being paranoid but I'm suspecting foul play. Methinks I might have to go over it with a fine tooth comb in case someone's has loosened a brake line or the like.

I'd love to catch one of the little shits in the act......

Back to top Go down
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

Maybe vandals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe vandals?   Maybe vandals? Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:51 pm

Evil or Very Mad

Best wishes on figuring out this.

Is there law-enforcement (that cares) there?

Bill
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

Maybe vandals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe vandals?   Maybe vandals? Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:56 pm

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.

Arse!

Mad

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Maybe vandals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe vandals?   Maybe vandals? Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:27 pm

Bill, at the moment we have a couple of local coppers who seem to be pretty on the ball. Problem is Bungendore has got a lot bigger, like trebled in size in the last decade or so and the cop shop is still a two man station so it isn’t manned 24/7. Needless to say these little toe-rags operate principally in the wee small hours. Eventually they’ll get caught and hopefully the courts will treat them appropriately.
Back to top Go down

Maybe vandals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe vandals?   Maybe vandals? Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:02 pm

Do you like dogs Pete?
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Maybe vandals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe vandals?   Maybe vandals? Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:27 pm

Nah. We're cat people. Useless for anything......
Back to top Go down
GHTE
Nibbio
Nibbio
GHTE

Maybe vandals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe vandals?   Maybe vandals? Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:29 pm

Its happening a lot in rural towns. For some reason the crime rates outside of main centres has really increased in the past 3-4 years. Fuckers.
Back to top Go down
https://glennhilleard@gmail.com
sideshowbob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
sideshowbob

Maybe vandals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe vandals?   Maybe vandals? Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:19 pm

We are cat people too. Glade to loan you this one. Don't know about vandals, but she's a hell of a mouser.
Back to top Go down
FrontRangeRider
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
FrontRangeRider

Maybe vandals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe vandals?   Maybe vandals? Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:17 pm

I'd be happy to loan you a pistol but I don't think your law enforcement folks would be good with that.  Bullet holes have a wonderful effect on the recidivism rate.  ;-)
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Maybe vandals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe vandals?   Maybe vandals? Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:37 pm

A little bit of vandalism doesn't warrant the taking of human life. Ritual humiliation and having and 'A' for Arsehole tattooed on their forehead would suffice.
Back to top Go down
Oz1200Guzzi
Don Abbondio
Don Abbondio
Oz1200Guzzi

Maybe vandals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe vandals?   Maybe vandals? Icon_minitime1Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:45 pm

Baseball Bat with embedded nails would do the trick too! Just putting it out there...
Back to top Go down
FrontRangeRider
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
FrontRangeRider

Maybe vandals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe vandals?   Maybe vandals? Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:05 pm

Pete Roper wrote:
A little bit of vandalism doesn't warrant the taking of human life. Ritual humiliation and having and 'A' for Arsehole tattooed on their forehead would suffice.

Pete - That's the problem with the internet; you couldn't see my smile. It was a joke. I thought it went along well with the photo of the cat with the shotgun.
Back to top Go down
Richard
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Richard

Maybe vandals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe vandals?   Maybe vandals? Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:54 am

Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

Maybe vandals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe vandals?   Maybe vandals? Icon_minitime1Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:40 am

FrontRangeRider wrote:
Pete Roper wrote:

Pete - That's the problem with the internet; you couldn't see my smile.  It was a joke.  I thought it went along well with the photo of the cat with the shotgun.

I guessed it was said in jest. I'm a very boring literalist though. Never underestimate my ability to get stuff wrong.

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Steak
Godfather
Steak

Maybe vandals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe vandals?   Maybe vandals? Icon_minitime1Tue May 07, 2019 4:51 pm

Fortunately, my second GRiSO discourages such behavior around my place...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

2012 MOTO GUZZI GRiSO 1200SE

2013 MOTO GUZZI STELVIO 1200NTX - Orange Blossom Special
Back to top Go down
https://www.grisoghetto.com
Rushjob
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Rushjob

Maybe vandals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe vandals?   Maybe vandals? Icon_minitime1Thu May 09, 2019 2:11 pm

Unfortunately the population rate has outpaced the affects of wars & deseases.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maybe vandals? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maybe vandals?   Maybe vandals? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Maybe vandals?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GRiSO ghetto :: The Ghetto :: GRiSO Experience-
Jump to: