GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

Anyone Here Know This GRiSO's Story?

Go down 
+2
ronbo10
Bill Hagan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill Hagan
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Bill Hagan

Anyone Here Know This GRiSO's Story? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone Here Know This GRiSO's Story?   Anyone Here Know This GRiSO's Story? Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:50 pm

Used 2015.

State College.

Two PO's and <1700 miles.

Tarted & farkled. Wink

Friend is interested if stoooopid price is soft.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Grazie.

Bill
Back to top Go down
ronbo10
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
ronbo10

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Here Know This GRiSO's Story?   Anyone Here Know This GRiSO's Story? Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:13 am

Nice find, Bill. I think that on the whole this one's pretty tastefully done. One thing the photo series underscores is just have massive and out of character are the Grios's stock turn signals. Never really thought about it much 'till now. I particularly like how the Rizoma's and (Guzzitech?) license plate cleans it up. I also like the red-highlighted "GRiSO" on the oil cooler cover. Not so keen on the big ol' "MOTO GUZZI" on the transmission houseing on the left side.

If the owner were willing to move on the price a bit, it'd be a good deal, I'm thinking.
Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Here Know This GRiSO's Story?   Anyone Here Know This GRiSO's Story? Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:33 am

Provided it hasn't been 'Serviced' by a shaved ape it should be a good'n. I'd guess, being the US, the price is unrealistic but the '15's get all the good shit. Cali 14 sump, light pull clutch, real rather than bodgy valve springs for the roller top end. It'll still need to have the swingarm and linkage bearings greased and a decent map slung in it and check that a shaved ape hasn't messed with the TB's other than that? Thumbs Up

Pete
Back to top Go down
beetle
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
beetle

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Here Know This GRiSO's Story?   Anyone Here Know This GRiSO's Story? Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:37 am

Nice looking bike. As for the price? Tell him he's dreaming.

cheers

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In GRiSO we trust!
Back to top Go down
https://www.griso.org
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Here Know This GRiSO's Story?   Anyone Here Know This GRiSO's Story? Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:14 am

Nice bike. I like the turn signals and the bar end mirrors. The red-lettered oil cooler cover is neat.

Is this perhaps the bike of a previous Ghetto member (KevinEmpire)? I know he put his bike up for sale after trying it out for a while. I think he had an Agostini pipe, tailtidy and some other goodies (geegaws?) put on it.

Price seems high indeed.
Back to top Go down
MotoMT
Carlotto
Carlotto
MotoMT

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Here Know This GRiSO's Story?   Anyone Here Know This GRiSO's Story? Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:02 pm

Nice bike there. Not KevinEmpire's, though. I bought his ; )

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone Here Know This GRiSO's Story?   Anyone Here Know This GRiSO's Story? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Anyone Here Know This GRiSO's Story?
Page 1 of 1