GRiSO ghetto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

12425 - Established June, 2013 - all GRiSO, all the time...

HomeRegisterLog in

What did you do with your GRiSO today?

Go down 
+80
Speedfrog
Moto Guzzi virgin
850-Nero
alanlemansiv
motografando
raulnorry
Grisodude
jack5092
bioman
JC_Guz89
JonB85
Lazlokovacs
kindoy2
kidsmoke
svru
Robeartato
Tim Henry
BetaSteve
Florida lime
stdunkel
Bill Dee
Andrewpatrol
el capitan
Holger
Nicollini
ratso88
eighteight
Nobleswood
paulbrice
bahamazoo
waterbottle
Guzzi Two Shoes
ssmith996
Dark Helmet
BruPo
bjor
kiwi dave
kubbie
Buellbloke
bandit12
McCarthy1983
janguzzi
Svartipants
Gootzibird13
PilotJet
Kernow
Pawel Spoon
Steak
Bulldog9
Deepdive
GuzziLooper
GuZeee
moby
Chris W
guzziownr
GuzziSteve
DeepSpace
JohnA
Patlikestolean
tazio
Papa Lazarou
sideshowbob
Bill Hagan
Rocket
Leone
lcjohnny
wyno
Richard
Clancy
SMTCapeCod
Dave Swanson
beetle
BowraBoy
Street
Pete Roper
Degs
GhostBullet
rick pope
drburt
Oz1200Guzzi
84 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36
AuthorMessage
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 36 Icon_minitime1Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:18 pm

Went out to clear the cobwebs from my brain and fell in love all over again. After several months of driving the lump of a sidecar rig, the GRiSO is sooo much more spirited and exhilarating to ride. Note to self: Get out there with GRiSO more often. No excuses!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!

beetle, GhostBullet, Clancy, kidsmoke, Pawel Spoon, Svartipants, JC_Guz89 and Jankes like this post

Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
GuzziSteve
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo
GuzziSteve

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 36 Icon_minitime1Wed May 01, 2024 5:32 pm

Them sidecar rigs are addicting, look out you'll forget to put your foot down on a solo machine.

Jankes likes this post

Back to top Go down
Tim Henry
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Tim Henry

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 36 Icon_minitime1Wed May 01, 2024 5:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] a great way to get the family around

Pawel Spoon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Street
L'Innominato
L'Innominato
Street

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 36 Icon_minitime1Wed May 01, 2024 8:46 pm

All true, but still, GRiSO rules!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]      If art is outlawed, only outlaws will make art!

Clancy, Svartipants and Jankes like this post

Back to top Go down
https://WWW.REIQUAM.COM
Svartipants
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
Svartipants

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 36 Icon_minitime1Sat May 04, 2024 1:54 pm

Left GRiSO at home - the weather forecast promised drama. Drove a cage with the missus to the Quail Motorcycle Gathering in Carmel Valley, CA. Sure enough, it hosed rain, cats and dogs. Fell in love with a 1936 Husqvarna. Swedish beauty, a different type of seduction to the Italian kind. My brother in NZ bought a 1000 LeMans after pining for the one he sold back in the 90s. Welcome back, brother, you’re nearly there…

JohnA, Tim Henry, Pawel Spoon, 80CX100, Moto Guzzi virgin and Jankes like this post

Back to top Go down
kidsmoke
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
kidsmoke

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 36 Icon_minitime1Wed May 08, 2024 11:57 am

After a low speed mishap by my pal, I had to do some tidying of a few things on Pearl this winter. As life would have it, took me quite a while. Final labor of love was to commit to truly polishing the exhaust. Glad I went to he trouble. Got her back on the road, and life is good.

beetle, JohnA, Richard, Pawel Spoon, Svartipants, JC_Guz89, 80CX100 and Jankes like this post

Back to top Go down
GuzziSteve
Fra Cristoforo
Fra Cristoforo
GuzziSteve

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 36 Icon_minitime1Wed May 08, 2024 3:19 pm

Just in time for IL Rally, May 17-19, same place, bring your own everything or shop in town.

Swweett looking G.
Back to top Go down
kidsmoke
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
kidsmoke

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 36 Icon_minitime1Fri May 10, 2024 7:18 am

GuzziSteve wrote:
Just in time for IL Rally, May 17-19, same place, bring your own everything or shop in town.

Swweett looking G.

Thanks for the compliment...but aren't they all?

Actually the 19th is Distinguished Gentlemens Ride day, and I'm a sponsor and participant in Indy. Never made it to the Illinois Rally, unfortunately!

And I forgot to include, while I had the headers off, I replaced the gaskets, and also the bolts with new shiny titanium bits!  Acorn nuts are a nice touch.

GhostBullet, PJPR01, JC_Guz89, 80CX100 and Jankes like this post

Back to top Go down
Speedfrog
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Speedfrog

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 36 Icon_minitime1Fri May 10, 2024 9:08 am

Where did you source the Ti studs from?
Back to top Go down
kidsmoke
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
kidsmoke

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 36 Icon_minitime1Fri May 10, 2024 10:56 am

Speedfrog wrote:
Where did you source the Ti studs from?

Also got the titanium valve cover screws.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Speedfrog likes this post

Back to top Go down
Moto Guzzi virgin
Carlotto
Carlotto
Moto Guzzi virgin

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 36 Icon_minitime1Fri May 10, 2024 8:43 pm

I finally found some indicators I liked and machined a cap for the rear wheel. The front has a day light running light with indictors, with the rear, a taillight, brake light and indicator all in the one light and they are very bright. you cannot have enough lights.

GhostBullet, JC_Guz89 and Jankes like this post

Back to top Go down
Jankes
Squinternotto
Squinternotto
Jankes

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 36 Icon_minitime1Sat May 11, 2024 12:51 am

These lights are great, especially at the rear (I will also have to add additional ones, because the rear trunk slightly covers the light on the fenders, which is almost flat anyway). At the front, however, I prefer an additional strong light on the fenders.half the height of the front suspension, because firstly, others can see me better, and secondly, I can see the road in front of the vehicle better, especially when driving at night and with too dark a window in the helmet 😉👍
Back to top Go down
Moto Guzzi virgin
Carlotto
Carlotto
Moto Guzzi virgin

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 36 Icon_minitime1Sat May 11, 2024 4:57 am

The front ones are very bright daylight driving light, the indicators are very bright as well, they just cycle on and off and the DLRL's throw a lot of light.
Back to top Go down
BravoMg2
Squinternotto
Squinternotto

PostSubject: Handed my GRiSO to the mechanic    What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 36 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2024 2:59 am

I was in Berchtesgaden for a few days and all was fine, until yesterday where an error occured at the ecu 23,.so I suppose something with the ignition coil on the 2.nd cylinder or the ecu itself,.which would be a hell of a fuckup, does someone know a good trick to check what it really is?
Back to top Go down
Chris W
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Chris W

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 36 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2024 9:03 am

made a 900+ round trip to the NC, VA and TN mountains this past weekend
Good times on the GRiSO![You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

JohnA, GhostBullet, kidsmoke, Svartipants, JC_Guz89 and Grisoleta like this post

Back to top Go down
kidsmoke
Grignapoco
Grignapoco
kidsmoke

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 36 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2024 1:58 pm

Chris W wrote:
made a 900+ round trip to the NC, VA and TN mountains this past weekend
Good times on the GRiSO!

Nice! Headed that way at the end of the month. TOTD is being paved which means it's likely to be busier than normal with folks wanting to visit it fresh. Did you make it through there?
Back to top Go down
Chris W
Tiradritto
Tiradritto
Chris W

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 36 Icon_minitime1Mon May 13, 2024 2:05 pm

I stayed in the northern part of the mountains, so didn't ride the tail. We hit up highway 16 "back of the dragon"  in VA and highway 421 "the snake" in Tennessee as well as many other incredible roads in those parts.

kidsmoke and Tim Henry like this post

Back to top Go down
Florida lime
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Florida lime

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 36 Icon_minitime1Tue May 14, 2024 4:06 am

Doing tire changes on a couple other bikes, so the GRiSO was next.  Off with the Dunlop RoadSmart IIIs and on with some Continental Road Attack 3s.

JohnA likes this post

Back to top Go down
rick pope
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
rick pope

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 36 Icon_minitime1Tue May 14, 2024 5:39 am

Isn't Thunder Mountain in Robbinsville, NC?

Florida lime likes this post

Back to top Go down
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 36 Icon_minitime1Thu May 16, 2024 9:53 am

I went for a nice round trip today to celebrate its 60K milestone: the official start of GRiSO's adolescence!  Very Happy cheers

GhostBullet and Svartipants like this post

Back to top Go down
Pete Roper
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
Pete Roper

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 36 Icon_minitime1Thu May 16, 2024 4:31 pm

Turn that fucking spanner icon off you lazy bastard.

GhostBullet, kidsmoke and Tim Henry like this post

Back to top Go down
bioman
GRiSO Capo
GRiSO Capo
bioman

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 36 Icon_minitime1Thu May 16, 2024 4:35 pm

Haha, well spotted!  Very Happy    

(already done)

Tim Henry likes this post

Back to top Go down
Moto Guzzi virgin
Carlotto
Carlotto
Moto Guzzi virgin

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 36 Icon_minitime1Fri May 17, 2024 5:46 am

I just fitted the continental road attack 4's and like them very much.

Florida lime wrote:
Doing tire changes on a couple other bikes, so the GRiSO was next.  Off with the Dunlop RoadSmart IIIs and on with some Continental Road Attack 3s.

Tim Henry likes this post

Back to top Go down
Florida lime
Tanabuso
Tanabuso
Florida lime

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 36 Icon_minitime1Fri May 17, 2024 8:22 am

rick pope wrote:
Isn't Thunder Mountain in Robbinsville, NC?
Yes, on 143 before the "official" start of the Cherohala. 
Although it's a private rental now,  and not a store like it used to be. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What did you do with your GRiSO today?   What did you do with your GRiSO today? - Page 36 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What did you do with your GRiSO today?
Page 36 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36